Links, mostly to people’s website, profiles, blogs. Friends, sources for inspiration and other awesome people you should meet or at least follow online:
- Haoneg.com – You probably know it. this is my bestest friend Guyha‘s music and culture blog, updated weekly with great stuff.
- Tat – Guy also runs this extremely well-designed collection of his journalistic works.
- Hezi Co. - One of the most talented people I know. is a code artist, his mind always overclocked.
- DIY Tel Aviv – The Alternative Guide for Tel Aviv by amazing Shimrit Elisar, who actually wrote this book while living in London.
- Ilanasenesh.com – My mom’s WordPress blog, Hebrew litrature related. More details about her creative writing workshops can be found here.
- Hadas Reshef – A friend and An (now international) artist. She took this site’s front page photo.
- OmerShapira - Omer was too clever, (He’s not dead, just turned himself into pure data) A rare constellation of a software engineering and a video poet.
- Warm walls - I’m pretty certain you know Dor Tzach as an aspiring news editor and web-celebrity. not many people know he also writes decent poetry.
- Trash Legacy – She is just over talented. A Photography blog by May Castelnuvo.
- purrr.me – i’m not really into cats but Alex‘s site is purrrre genius. it has GIFs that move.
- KZradio - Obviously I’m Biased, but hey, This is the best radio act in Israel today. (Here is a PDF with more info and schedule).
- Audio camp – A new inspiring project run by some friends of mine (i hope to also blend in there soon), finding hidden gems in the hay pile at bandcamp.
- Eyal Goldman (funksinatra) soundcloud – DJ, remixer, record collector. A living musical knowledge-bank.
- Digital me – I’ve been honored to get the chance to collaborate a little bit with this multidisciplinary bursting-of-creativity beats and video artist, Shay Librowski.
- Charake - Collage radio 106FM- Kol HaCampus is now also a music label, supporting some top-notch alternative Israeli musical acts.
- imyoungmoney – Been spotting the best next thing for quite some time now. Also a home to “The glove compartment” – an excellent show on 106FM Kol-Hacampus.
- Exterior music – I absolutley love this guy. Check him out.
- Botanika - A label and DJ crew run by some very talented colleges form our KZradio station.
- Alter Ego – One of the most aspiring students I ever had at radio class is Tomer Kariv. he now runs a weekly indiepop/rock show.
- Morphlexis - A Mixtape blog by audio-visual artist Benny Asterlis
- Leon Feldman – A radio wiz, an amazing voice talent. This is his showreel (the product is fake, there is no such pickle brand).
- Kaseta.net - Right on the stitch between analog and digital media.
- @radioliron – Liron Teeni, One of Israel’s best radio talents now has a daily show featuring Israeli twitter-feed-o-sphere on webradio only. You can also follow his personal feed. He’s hilarious
- @InanaPEmerald - Noam Partom – Israeli spoken word artist.
- @Spicybite – I don’t know this guy, he’s really funny.
- @roy_regev – Roy Regev is living the life. Part time New Yorker, part time editor of Jerusalem’s culture season. A guitaritst and sound geek.
- @roypovar – Roy Povarchik – A Boutique PR agency of one and a Social media enthusiastic. read some tips related to the subject.
- @_zihe – Hezi Cohen – He’s the lord professor
- @Itamars – Sometimes political, always sarcastic and sharp.
- @elad__ – A visutal artist and an eyewitness live blogging from the far south of Tel Aviv.
- @Guyha – Between his weekend updates Here, His twitter followers enjoy some mini updates regarding music, media, web culture and ice-cream(!)